- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Marketing/PR/Product Mktg
- Industry: PROVIDER IT & SERVICES
- Post Date: 08/02/2022
- Website: uniteus.com
- Company Address: 217 Broadway, 8th Floor, New York, NY, 10007
About Unite UsUnite Us is a web platform connecting veterans with local resources and each other to facilitate a smoother transition into civilian life.
We are looking for an experienced, methodical and creative Senior Social Media Strategist. This strategist will work with our content vertical to support the Marketing department with delivering marketing initiatives. You’ll gain hands-on experience working with a fast-paced team to support a growing and expanding technology startup. This manager will have the opportunity to own the social media marketing strategy and execution (paid, owned, and earned), support the execution of lead generation campaigns, and monitor associated analytics for outcomes and opportunities for improvement.
What You'll Do:
- Write compelling copy, create graphics, schedule posts for social media, and coordinate a robust social calendar using approved publishing tools to maintain the company’s brand.
- Research social media trends to bring new ideas to the team and inform management of changes that are relevant to the company’s marketing activities.
- Communicate and engage with followers, respond to all inquiries in a timely manner.
- Own strategy and execution for all interest-based paid ad campaigns in an effort to hit or surpass defined campaign goals or KPIs.
- Manage and execute on campaigns across multiple audiences (government, health plans, providers, non-profit organizations)
- Communicate effectively with different teams (content, design, campaigns), highlighting wins and losses.
- Improve upon paid social media processes and innovation of new strategies and techniques.
- Present monthly departmental updates on all projects, working with each team member to gather data and analytics.
- Increase employee engagement across all social channels.
You’re a great fit for this role if:
- You’re always willing to pitch in and help–no task is too small
- You have experience with social media strategy, marketing and/or communications
- You’re a strong, dependable writer, proofreader, and editor
- You thrive on managing multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Details and deadlines matter to you and you know how to manage your time well
- At least 4 years experience in social media marketing, paid digital advertising, or related field
- Knowledge of Facebook Ads Manager
- Knowledge of Google Adwords
- Understanding of the online advertising industry and social media
- You have experience in Social Determinants of Health (ideal) or healthcare related marketing (huge plus)
The Unite Us Story:
As our co-founders transitioned from military to civilian life, they saw barriers and inefficiencies among their veteran community in trying to navigate the most basic health and social services. Together, they set out to improve that experience for everyone in need through technology that connects people to the care they need, when they need it, in communities across the country.
Unite Us has developed an intuitive and seamless technology solution that goes beyond the traditional referral method. We work side-by-side with local organizations, and track data and outcomes to build coordinated care networks that support all aspects of community health. Unite Us is boldly changing the nation’s care delivery system. If you want to do well and do good, join Unite Us– we can build healthier communities together.
Environmental Job Requirements and Working Conditions:
- This position is remote, U.S. based
- The target pay range for this role is: $85,000-95,000
- All team members will be required to pass a background check which includes criminal, employment, and education verification
Unite Us is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. If you require assistance in applying for open positions due to a disability please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request an accommodation.