- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Operations
- Industry: PAYER/EMPLOYER IT & SERVICES
- Post Date: 11/22/2022
- Website: swordhealth.com
- Company Address: , New York, NY
About SWORD HealthSword Health is the world’s fastest growing virtual MSK care provider, on a mission to free two billion people from pain
Each year, 2 billion people across the world are limited by physical pain. By helping people live without pain, they are free to do the things they love most with the people they love—and never miss a moment. This is what we do. We create and design new technologies to solve one of the biggest problems in healthcare: taking care of our Physical Health. Sword Health is the world’s fastest growing digital musculoskeletal (MSK) care provider on a bold mission to free two billion people from acute, chronic, and post-surgical physical pain. Our customers include some of the most progressive Fortune 100 and 500 companies, as well as over 160+ other established businesses across the world.
The Sword program allows members to complete a personalized physical therapy program from the comfort of home, with continued support and supervision from one of our talented Sword specialists. Sword’s personalized care is more effective than traditional standards of care, and has proven to deliver best-in-class clinical results. Since breaking into the market less than two years ago, Sword has worked with insurers, health systems, and employers in the U.S., Canada, Europe, and Australia to make high quality musculoskeletal care accessible to everyone.
This is an opportunity to join Sword during a time of hyper growth and expansion. After our recent $2bn valuation, we’re excited to continue accelerating our impact by scaling with high caliber people with passion, commitment and energy to create and deliver technologies, services and products that drive human progress forward. We welcome you to join our mission, to make a difference on a grand scale and play a pivotal role with a global team at Sword– working alongside great people pioneering novel products and cutting edge technologies.
ABOUT the Role
The Training Associate will be a skilled and detail-oriented operator that thrives in fast-paced environments and is an excellent communicator. This role combines a passion for learning & development with operations and process management to help free 2 billion people from pain.
WHAT You’ll Own
• Systems Management: Own processes and operations that support the management and maintenance of training and enablement tools, including an LMS
• Content Design and Delivery: Design learning content, facilitate online training, and support the scaling of org-wide training processes
• Process Improvement: Identify and participate in process improvement initiatives that optimize employee workflows to drive member and company outcomes
• Collaboration: Work with stakeholders in Clinical Operations and across the company to scale the delivery of digital care to our members
• Project Management: Own and/or support various projects within ClinOps and cross-functionally using project management tools and frameworks
• Minimum experience requirements: 2-3 years of experience in an L&D or business operations role
Problem-Solver; Solution-Oriented: Can help develop and scale training processes to support a world-class team of clinicians to free 2 billion people from pain
• Passion for L&D: You love to learn and to coach! You merge your passion for learning with designing effective training content that drives efficacy and development of employees
• Effective Communication: You present with effective communication skills to communicate to stakeholders at all levels of the organization
• Change Management: You can navigate ambiguous situations to deliver results
• Prioritization: With oversight, you can balance competing demands, including maintaining processes while developing and ideating new ones
Comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance
Flexible working hours
Work from home
Free Digital Therapist for your family
Sword is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We champion diversity and are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. At SWORD, we believe that diversity and inclusion among our applicants and team members is critical to our success as a global company. The more inclusive and diverse we are, the bigger our impact will be.