- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Administration
- Industry: PROVIDER IT & SERVICES
- Post Date: 11/29/2022
- Website: www.tmrw.org
- Company Address: 250 Hudson St, 7, New York, N.Y, 10013
About TMRWThe world’s first integrated platform for automated, software-guided cryospecimen management.
We build culture one hire at a time. Our constant pursuit of a better tomorrow starts with talking to you. Our goal is simple. We want to build great teams: the kind of teams people want to be a part of, and the kind of teams TMRW can’t live without. Great teams do things individuals could never dream of. And they have more fun doing it.
We want to learn more about you and the kind of team culture you can help us create. We’re interested in who you are and what you can do. We’re even more interested in who you can partner with, learn from, teach, and inspire. We’re looking for curious learners, passionate problem-solvers, and trusted teammates who bring that extra dose of contagious energy.
THE OPPORTUNITY AT HAND
TMRW is looking for a dependable and dynamic Office Assistant to join our team. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, trustworthy, and people-focused with a passion for culture. This role will report to the Executive Assistant to the CEO and support the growing TMRW team and Home Office. It is located in Soho, New York and is a full-time, in-office role.
OUR EXPECTATIONS OF YOU
· Provide hospitality support as it relates to the TMRW team, in-house receptions, happy hours and other team events
· Experience in planning both internal and external meetings and events, including industry conferences, company offsites, and board meetings
· Manage the overall Company calendar
· Perform receptionist duties and greet visitors as needed
· Receive and sort mail/packages/deliveries and notify employees when they receive deliveries in a timely manner
· Assist in booking travel and lodging
· Assist in processing expenses and reimbursements
· Liaise with the building to register guests and maintain employee badges
· Coordinate with HR for new hire onboarding
· Support the administrative team and broader leadership team in delivering business objectives and goals
· Assist with ad-hoc projects and presentations
· Identify opportunities for process and office management improvements and design and
implement new systems
· Monitor office procedures and resolve problems through collaboration with appropriate
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO SUCCEED
· Minimum of 3 years of administrative office duties in a fast-paced environment
· Strong computer skills, including Google Workspace (Gmail, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Drive, Meet) and Windows Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and Slack
· Exhibits a positive “can-do” attitude and holds oneself accountable for delivering high-quality and accurate work on time
· Comfortable with ever-changing and competing priorities
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to handle confidential information with the utmost professionalism
· Exceptional interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
· Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
· High responsiveness via text and email
Compensation Range: $55,000-$65,000. This is the pay range the Company believes it will pay for this position at the time of this posting. Consistent with applicable law, compensation will be determined based on the skills, qualifications, and experience of the applicant along with the requirements of the position, and the Company reserves the right to modify this pay range at any time. For this role, the Company will offer medical coverage, dental, vision, disability, 401k, and paid time off.