- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Software
- Industry: PHARMA IT & SERVICES
- Post Date: 11/22/2022
- Website: www.tebra.com
- Company Address: 1111 Bayside Dr, Corona del Mar, California, 92625
About TebraWe empower independent practices to bring modernized care to patients everywhere.
An experienced Senior Software Engineer to work on a cross-functional team to solve real-world problems for healthcare providers around the country. Using your technical expertise, you will design, build, test, and improve the features that will enable our customers to effectively run their business and provide patient care. If you like solving tough problems, being part of a fun team, and are tenacious, we would like to hear from you.
Your Area of Focus
- Provides innovative solutions to complex business problems
- Owner and SME for Large Software Systems & business initiatives
- Lead Engineering Design Reviews
- Write software frameworks that can be extended by others on the team
- Translate business requirements into software solutions
- Expert at scoping tasks
Your Professional Qualifications
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Deep technical subject matter expert in 3+ general areas of software development (e.g. server, db, security etc.)
- Architect & write Software that Solves Complex Business Problems
- Able to provide well-articulated and reasoned explanations for when and why to apply software design patterns
- Leverages skills, knowledge and experience to match the right solution for the problem
- Tackles technical challenges head-on with a well-defined plan
- Knows when and how to optimize complex code
- Able to own a large software sub-system through requirements, design, implementation release and support
- Professional experience developing distributed database-driven web-based applications with Java, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, and other Spring technologies.
- Experience with React and/or Angular is a plus
Kareo and PatientPop have joined forces to become Tebra, the digital backbone for practice well-being. While our teams are still supporting both products, our new hires and current employees are now united as Team Tebra.
Tebra aims to unlock better healthcare by helping independent practices bring modernized care to patients everywhere. Well over 100,000 providers trust Tebra to elevate their patient experience, and help them grow their practice. At Tebra, we’re building the future of well-being together. That shared vision for tomorrow begins with compassion and humanity today.
Start with the Customer
We get to know our customers - and their patients - and look at the world through their lens.
Keep It Simple
Healthcare is too complex. We aim to simplify it for everyone.
We reject the status quo and solve problems with creativity, perseverance, and a bias to action.
We are diverse, humble, and collaborative. We put the team first and win together.
Life is short and joy is underrated. We take time to have fun and celebrate success.
Perks & Benefits
To assist with all of life’s needs, Tebra also offers a wellness and childcare subsidy and a University/Education discount! We also offer a number of resources to help you keep your mind and body healthy. Check out obe Fitness for a great workout, or LifeWorks Employee Assistance Program to find mental health resources, along with other resources for everyday occurrences.
#LI-VLR #LI-Hybrid #LI-Onsite
Tebra is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.